REGIONAL PUBLIC EDUCATION secondary vocational education institutions
"Astrakhan College of Music. MP Musorgsky "
Constituent documents prepared by the regional public educational institutions of secondary vocational education "Astrakhan College of Music. MP Mussorgsky "
Director of the regional state educational institutions of secondary vocational education "Astrakhan musical college named MP Mussorgsky "
______________________________ SE Kiselev
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. Regional state educational institution of secondary vocational education "Astrakhan College of Music. MP Mussorgsky "(hereinafter - the College) is a public educational institution that implements educational programs of secondary and additional vocational training. College is based on music classes in 1900.
1.2. The founders of the College on behalf of the owner of the Astrakhan region by the Ministry of Property and Land Relations of the Astrakhan Region (hereinafter - Property Relations of the) and the Ministry of Culture of the Astrakhan Region (hereinafter - Ministry) in accordance with applicable Russian legislation and the Astrakhan region.
College is subordinate to the Ministry. Property Relations of the exercises regulatory and supervisory functions in respect of State Property of the Astrakhan region, assigned to the College in the operational management.
College is a nonprofit organization established to carry out educational activities and not having the main purpose of profit.
1.3. College carries out its activities in accordance with the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Russian Federation Law "On education", other laws and regulations of the Russian Federation and the Astrakhan region, the model provisions on educational institution of secondary vocational education (secondary vocational school), approved by Russian Government Federation of 18.07.2008 № 543, the present Charter.
In carrying out business and other permitted income-generating activities under the present Charter, the College is guided by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
1.4. College is a legal entity has its own balance, settlement and other accounts in banks, official stamp, stamps, and other details, has a separate property for operational management, acquire property and property rights, may sue and be sued in bankruptcy court and court of jurisdiction.
1.5. College acquires the right to educational activities, the benefits provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation, since the granting of the license.
1.6. Full name: regional state educational institution of secondary vocational education "Astrakhan College of Music. MP Mussorgsky. Abbreviation: OGOUSPO "Astrakhan College of Music. MP Mussorgsky.
Name in English: Regional State Educational Institution of Secondary Professional Education «Astrakhan Musical College after MP Mussorgsky ».
1.7. Location: 414000, Astrakhan, ul. Young Guard, 3.
1.8. The College has Znamenskii branch of the regional state educational institutions of secondary vocational education "Astrakhan College of Music. MP Mussorgsky "in Znamensk Astrakhan Region (hereinafter - the branch). The abbreviated name of the branch: Znamenskii branch OGOUSPO "Astrakhan College of Music. MP Mussorgsky.
Name in English: Znamensk filial of the Regional State Educational Institution of Secondary Professional Education «Astrakhan Musical College after MP Mussorgsky ».
1.8.1. Location of branch: 416540 Astrakhan region, Znamensk Str. The Queen, 3.
1.8.2. Branch is not a legal entity, acting under provisions of a branch of specialized secondary educational institution.
1.9. College, established by the RF Law "On Education" the order is responsible for:
- Failure to comply with the functions assigned to its jurisdiction;
- The implementation is not full of educational programs in accordance with the approved curriculum and schedule of the educational process;
- Quality education for their graduates;
- Life and health of students and pupils and staff College, during the educational process;
- Violation of human rights and freedoms of students, pupils and staff college;
- Other actions stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
1.10. College relationships with students and their parents (legal representatives) are regulated in the manner prescribed by applicable law and this Charter.
1.11. College is the state accreditation and certification in the manner prescribed by law.
1.12. The College is not permitted the establishment and operation of political parties, political, religious movements and organizations.
II. KEY CHALLENGES COLLEGE
2.1. College - public institution to uphold the needs of the individual, society and state in the special secondary music education in accordance with the interests and abilities of each.
College carries out activities in the field of culture and art, aimed at the preservation, dissemination and assimilation of cultural values of the peoples of Russia.
2.2. In accordance with the present Charter College carries out the following tasks:
- Maintain and develop the best achievements of world and national musical art, traditions of musical culture of Russia;
- Training of qualified specialists with secondary vocational education for the sphere of culture and art including for educational institutions;
- Meeting the needs of the individual in the intellectual, cultural and moral development;
- Creation of textbooks, teaching aids, the author's programs;
- Development of curricula and programs;
- Training, retraining and advanced training of specialists in the field of musical art and teaching staff;
- The accumulation, preservation and increase cultural and scientific values of society;
- Execution of research, scientific and methodical and experimental work in the field of musicology and music pedagogy;
- Dissemination of musical knowledge among the population, raising its cultural level;
- Concerts and educational activities;
- The development of various forms of activities aimed at strengthening the logistical base and ensuring social protection of the community;
- Strengthening and developing international relations in the field of musical art and music education;
- Conducting, in coordination with the Ministry, scientific and educational conferences, competitions and festivals.
2.3. College in accordance with applicable law may engage in business activities only insofar as it serves the purposes for which it was created, and appropriate for these purposes.
2.4. College can also carry out other activities: a pilot activity, entrepreneurial activity.
By Business College include the following activities:
- Training courses;
- Paid training;
- Music classes;
- Watch over the curriculum (consultation);
- Staying in a hostel;
- Making use of musical instruments;
- Concerts and educational activities;
- Use the library, music collection by third-party nationals night subscription;
- Making copies of audio and video recordings of concert and competitive activities;
2.5. In accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation, The College may engage in business activities, if the income from it is directed at achieving the statutory objectives of the College.
2.6. Types of activities subject to licensing by the College after the receipt of a duly licensed.
2.7. The College has the right to conduct training courses that promote a higher level of training received.
III. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE COLLEGE
3.1. College builds its relations with individuals and entities on the basis of treaties and agreements.
3.2. College is free to choose the subject and content of agreements and commitments that do not contradict the legislation of the Russian Federation, Astrakhan region and this Charter.
3.3. To fulfill the statutory purposes College has the right to the procedure established by legislation of the Russian Federation:
- To determine the content, direction and specific forms of activity in accordance with the objectives, functions and priorities;
- Establish an organizational structure;
- To carry out the selection, hiring and placement;
- Allocate the overall plan for acceptance within the College of the main specialties;
- Determine the extent of the teaching load of teaching staff;
- Create staffing, remuneration system and incentives within the existing resources;
- To establish branches in agreement with the Founders;
- To approve regulations on the branches, to appoint their leaders, make decisions about their reorganization and liquidation by agreement with the Founders;
- Enter into all kinds of contracts with legal entities and individuals that do not contradict the legislation of the Russian Federation, Astrakhan region and this Charter, as well as object and purpose of the College;
- To receive additional funding from the regional budget for implementation of targeted programs, unplanned assignments, assignments of authorities and management, as well as other circumstances requiring additional expenses;
- To receive extra funds from charitable organizations, public or other funds, individuals;
- To cooperate with institutions and organizations;
- Carry out the storage of relevant documentation (administrative, financial and economic, personnel and other).
- To form long-term program of development with regard to the common economic and cultural development;
- Independently develop and approve the curriculum, the annual academic calendar schedule and timetable;
- Choose a shape, means, methods, training and education, training aids, textbooks;
- Choose a rating system, form, procedure and frequency of interim certification of students;
- To approve the contract and estimates for the provision of various types of paid services and organizations;
- To carry out experimental forms and methods of teaching based on the Experimental Music Center and other units of the College of further education, including on a fee basis;
- Adjusted (open, close), individual specialty dealing with the needs of the labor market for specialists of culture and arts, education or other organizations;
- To international and foreign economic activity.
3.4. College carries out other rights not inconsistent with Russian legislation, the object and purpose of the College, has a duty and responsibility on the grounds and in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.5. College must:
- To provide their employees safe working conditions;
- Provide guaranteed working conditions and social protection of its employees;
- To carry out operational and accounting results of financial, economic and other activities, conduct statistical reporting, report on performance and use of property in the submission of reports to the procedure and terms established by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- Provide information to public authorities in cases and order stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.6. College has no right to raise loans, provide guarantees, sureties, to assume the obligations of third parties.
3.7. College opens an account only by written agreement with the Ministry of Finance of the Astrakhan region.
3.8. College spends obtained from the regional budget funds in strict accordance with the approved list and within the established limits of funding.
3.9. College is not entitled to conclude the transaction, from which the liabilities of the budget, without the mandatory pre-control expenditures.
3.10. College enters into agreements only within the limits of budget obligations for the implementation of functions under statute, in an amount not to exceed the established income and expenditure for the current fiscal year.
IV. EDUCATIONAL PROCESS
4.1. College conducts training on full-time education.
4.2. College academic work is conducted in accordance with state educational standards, curriculum and program of academic disciplines.
4.3. While in college, the following types of training activities:
- Lessons learned;
- Practical exercises;
- Control work;
- Individual classes;
- Group sessions;
- Industrial (professional) practice;
- Implementation of course work;
- Preparation of theses and examination of abstracts;
4.4. Training and education at the College are conducted in Russian.
4.5. College evaluates the quality of the development of educational programs through ongoing monitoring of progress, an interim evaluation of students and the final certification of graduates.
4.6. Academic performance of students assessed:
a) 5 - "excellent", 4 - "good", 3 - satisfactory, 2 - "unsatisfactory";
b) quality indicator - "offset" or "Fail".
4.7. In determining the assessment of the level of training of students on special subjects are taken into account the following criteria:
a) match program requirements and educational level of technical training of students;
b) the accuracy of the text;
c) the level of technical mastery learning;
d) the artistry, matching the genre and style of work, emotion, artistry.
4.8. Students who do not agree with the mark awarded on the basis of the semester, with the permission of the Director of Studies or the right to retake a higher score.
4.9. The right to retake the academic debts students have no more than two times with the permission of Studies or Director.
4.10. Retake unsatisfactory evaluation is allowed during the current examination session.
4.11. Further consultation of teachers and accompanists, the commission's work in Re-take the unsatisfactory evaluation and academic arrears in excess of hours, provided the curriculum, the students paid their own according to the approved rates.
4.12. The College may permit students, except first-year students, dismissed on the basis of the semester, repeated training on the same course with the payment of tuition fees in accordance with the approved rates.
4.13. Translation students on a fee basis, on a budgetary basis is possible if the following conditions:
- Availability of vacant seats in the cohort study of the relevant specialty;
- Qualitative progress in all subjects of the curriculum;
- Recommendation of subject-cycle commissions (hereafter - CCP).
4.14. Terms of training in educational programs of secondary professional education shall be established in accordance with statutory time limit set by the state standard of secondary vocational education. Terms of training in educational programs of additional professional education shall be established by the Methodical Council of the college, according to the curricula and programs.
4.15. College provides an opportunity to high performing students to reduce the time subject to the requirements of curricula and programs in accordance with existing regulations.
4.16. Transfer of students within the College to another profession carried out in accordance with the decision of the CCP and approved by order of the Director of the College.
4.17. Transfer of students to the next course is made at the conclusion of the annual educational program in accordance with state standards and successfully passing all tests and examinations.
4.18. Translation of listeners to the next course, students in the next class is made at the conclusion of the annual educational program.
4.19. Students who have completed all the requirements of the curriculum, are admitted to the final certification of graduates.
4.20. Students who have defended a thesis and passed the state examinations, the decision of the State Qualification Commission of qualification in accordance with its express issued by a state diploma of graduation. Documents on the establishment of the sample are the official symbols of the Russian Federation.
4.21. Students with assessment of "excellent" by at least 75 per cent of all disciplines of the curriculum, while the remaining subjects assessed as "good" and defend a thesis or who have passed all the state exams with a rating of "excellent", as well as distinguished themselves in the concert-performing, research and social work, diploma with honors.
4.22. Students who have graduated from college, get a job on their own specialty in accordance ¬ dance with the Russian legislation.
4.23. For all types of lessons, except for manufacturing practices, academic hour is set for 45 minutes. Break between classes - not less than 5 minutes.
4.24. Academic year for students starting from September 1 and ends according to the curriculum approved by the Director of the College.
4.25. The academic year is divided into two semesters, each of which ends with an examination session.
4.26. For each semester is made and approved by the Director of the College schedule of training sessions.
4.27. Terms of liquidation of debt academic students of Education determines the college board.
4.28. Parents (legal representatives) juvenile students the opportunity to get acquainted with the content and educational process, as well as grading students.
4.29. Parents (legal representatives) students must comply with the requirements of this Charter.
V. STUDYING AT COLLEGE
5.1. By studying at the College include students, trainees, students enrolled in the College of the order of the director on a competitive basis based on the results of admission tests.
5.1.1. College student is a person enrolled order of the Director for training on educational programs of secondary vocational education.
5.1.2. College student is a person enrolled order of the director for training at the preparatory courses.
5.1.3. College students is a person enrolled order of the Director for the development of additional professional education program.
5.2. On each student in the College formed in the prescribed manner a private affair.
5.3. College students are issued student ID card and a standard test book.
5.4. Students at the College enjoyed audiences, concert
halls, classrooms, reading rooms, libraries, music library, background, offices and other educational support facilities, musical instruments and sporting equipment. Students participate in research and concert-performing activities, conferences, festivals, contests, students' works.
5.5. Nonresident students, provided with a hostel.
5.6. Procedure for payment of scholarships and the provision of other forms of material support to students is determined by the Regulations provide fellowship and other forms of material support to college students in accordance with applicable law.
5.7. College students are eligible for extra services.
5.8. Students are required to:
- Regularly and deeply to master modern theoretical knowledge, practical skills and mastery in their chosen specialty;
- Attend all classes, perform in a timely manner all kinds of assignments, the curriculum;
- Participate in the promotion of musical art among the population;
- Respect the dignity of workers College;
- Fulfill the requirements of this Charter, to maintain discipline and internal regulations in the educational building and a dormitory, to participate voluntarily in activities connected with the improvement, development and strengthening material-technical base of the College;
- Take care of the property of the College;
- Comply with hygiene regulations.
5.9. Students have the right to:
- To elect and be elected to the Council of College and student government bodies;
- Participate through community organizations in addressing critical issues of the College;
- Appeal against the orders and instructions of the administration of the College in accordance with legislation;
- On a crash course in learning on individual curricula in accordance with the regulations;
- To respect their human dignity, freedom of conscience, of information, freedom of expression and belief;
- Go to the class of another teacher on individual and group learning areas, as well as other specialty, in accordance with the Regulations on the procedure for transfer students and restore regional state educational institutions of secondary vocational education "Astrakhan College of Music. MP Mussorgsky.
5.10. For excellent performance, high creative achievement, good behavior and participation in public life, the College Director, in consultation with the trade union committee may establish various forms of material and moral incentives.
5.11. For breach of discipline, internal regulations of the school building and dormitory, the requirements of this Charter to the students at the College may be subject to disciplinary penalties: comment, reprimand, severe reprimand and warning, expulsion from the College.
5.12. Students may be expelled from the College at his own request, as well as by the administration. The grounds for expulsion a student by the administration are:
- Academic failure (the presence of two or more unsatisfactory ratings on the basis of the semester);
- Not liquidation in a timely academic debt;
- Obtaining satisfactory estimates for Re-take the same discipline certification committee;
- Repeated violations of the rules, the rules stay in the hostel and the requirements of this Charter;
- Failure to comply with the obligations stipulated in the contract of paid training.
Dismissal of students is the order of the Director's College.
Not allowed deduction of students during their illness, sabbatical or maternity leave.
5.13. Students expelled from the college of their own volition or by the administration, may be restored in accordance with the provisions on the procedure for transfer students and restore regional state educational institutions of secondary vocational education "Astrakhan College of Music. MP Mussorgsky.
5.14. For medical reasons and in other exceptional cases, the student is granted a leave of absence in accordance with legislation.
VI. STAFF COLLEGE
6.1. Go to College employees include executives, teaching staff, educational support and other personnel.
6.2. College teaching staff consists of teachers, accompanists, the chairs of subject-cycle committees, chairmen of substantive committees, class teachers.
6.3. College is for employees of the employer.
6.4. The employment relationship between employer and employee are governed by the employment contract in accordance with applicable law.
6.5. After the conclusion of an employment contract issued an order the Director for a job in college.
6.6. The chairpersons of subject-cycle commissions, subject committees, class teachers are appointed by order of the Director annually (at the beginning of the school year).
6.7. The composition of the subject-cycle commissions, subject committees (hereinafter - the PC) is approved by order of the Director annually (at the beginning of the school year).
6.8. College employees are entitled to:
- To protect his professional honor and dignity;
- Participate in the management of the College in the manner determined by the present Charter;
- To elect and be elected to the College Board and other elected bodies, to participate in discussing and addressing the College, including through self-government bodies and public organizations;
- To receive the necessary organizational, educational and logistical support of their professional activities, free use of library, information resources, services, training, teaching, social and domestic, and other units of the College;
- Appeal against the orders and instructions of the administration of due process of law;
- To carry out the activities envisaged by the legislation and the employment contract.
6.9. Teachers and accompanists of the College are entitled to:
- Choose methods or means of learning, providing high quality educational process. You may not use antipedagogicheskih rearing practices associated with physical and mental violence against the person learning, inhumane and dangerous to life and health of pupils learning methods.
6.10. College employees must:
- Comply with this Charter, internal regulations, strictly follow professional ethics and quality to fulfill their responsibilities;
- Take care of the property of the College;
- Comply with safety regulations, sanitary norms.
6.11. Teachers and accompanists must:
- Ensure high efficiency of the educational process, systematically engaged enhancing their skills and educate students highly spiritual culture and morality, to develop their independence, initiative and creativity;
- Respect the personal dignity of future professionals;
- Ensure a high professional level of education;
- Continuously improve professional and moral qualities of the individual.
6.12. Professional development of teachers and accompanists shall meet at least once every 5 years through training and (or) training in educational institutions of additional vocational education, higher education institutions, scientific, methodological and other institutions and organizations through the preparation and defense of dissertations, or in other forms.
6.13. Teaching staff and senior officials of the College are certified in the prescribed manner.
6.14. Workload teacher, accompanist discussed individually in the employment contract. Number of hours teaching load per year is determined by the order of the Director, within the limits established model provisions on the educational institution of secondary vocational education (secondary vocational school).
6.15. For teaching staff the School is set shorter working time - 36 hours per week.
6.16. For success in the educational, methodical, scientific, educational and concert activities for teachers and accompanists can be established various forms of moral and material incentives.
6.17. Implementation of the employee's College of works not covered by the contract, paid for by supplemental agreement.
6.18. Rights and responsibilities of housekeeping, engineering, manufacturing, educational support and other employees of the College are determined by labor legislation of the Russian Federation, the Charter, local acts of the College, job descriptions, and labor contracts;
6.19. College of firing workers is based on legislation of the Russian Federation.
VII. ADMISSION TO COLLEGE
7.1. College independently develop and approve the rules
admission in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation, based on the order of admission ¬ set by the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation ¬ tion.
7.2. The size and structure of the admission of students to study due to the budget of the Astrakhan region is determined by the College within the target figures set by the Ministry.
7.3. College in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation in the field of education receives the citizens in excess of the target figures admission on the basis of contracts concluded with the payment of tuition fees by legal and natural persons.
7.4. Admission to the College by the statements of persons with basic general, secondary (full) general or primary vocational education, on a competitive basis in accordance with the results of entrance examinations. Competition procedures should ensure enrollment of persons most capable and prepared for development of the basic professional educational programs of secondary vocational education, if other conditions are not stipulated in legislation of the Russian Federation.
7.5. Number, list format and rating system of entrance examinations are determined by rules of admission to the College and may vary depending on specialty varieties sold the basic professional educational program (full or abbreviated term of study), the level of secondary vocational education (basic or higher), education, on the basis of which the reception (primary or secondary general (complete)).
7.6. College may establish special conditions for admission for those who have graduated from educational institutions of secondary (full) or primary vocational education with a medal, having a diploma of basic vocational education with distinction, or certificate of basic general education, special sample (Hons), or other differences in level of training.
7.7. For organizations receiving the selection committee created by the college. The composition of the selection committee approved by the Director of the College of the College. Director of the College is the chairman of the selection committee.
To receive a preliminary examinations have received organize the examination commissions. The composition of the examination commissions approved the Director's College.
To hear appeals for the period of entrance examinations creates Appeal Commission. The Appeals Commission approved the Director's College
7.8. College provides a benevolent environment for
acceptance test, which allows incoming more fully demonstrate their knowledge and abilities.
7.9. All entrance tests are conducted in Russian.
7.10. Persons entering the training program of additional education, pass acceptance tests, the order is determined by the Methodical Council of the college.
VIII. Concert & PUBLICITY
8.1. Concert and educational activities the College is carried out using the creative potential of students, teachers, accompanists College and is a type of professional practice.
8.2. The main forms of concerts and educational activities of the College are:
- Lectures, concerts;
- Subscription cycles.
8.3. Concert and educational activities carried out both at the College of free and paid.
8.4. Concert and educational activities the College shall be held not at the expense of the educational process.
IX. FOREIGN ECONOMIC ACTIVITY
9.1. The College has the right to carry out foreign trade activities with foreign universities, research institutions and other organizations in the field of education and science.
9.2. For the implementation of foreign economic activities of the College may have its own monetary fund and foreign currency account. Monetary Fund, the College used independently.
9.3. Order of payment of commercial services provided by foreign partners, is determined by the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of foreign economic activity.
9.4. College is responsible for the international relations and foreign trade activities in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation.
X. INTERNATIONAL ACTIVITIES
10.1. College can prepare the citizens of foreign states toward international organizations and NGOs, according to agreements (contracts) concluded with the educational institutions of foreign countries, companies, individuals, on a reimbursable basis or by funds transferred to the accounts of these organizations or college-based individual agreements (contracts) with foreign nationals in accordance with Russian legislation and international treaties of the Russian Federation.
10.2. Foreign nationals taken to the College on the same basis (except as otherwise provided relevant international agreement), enjoy the rights and meet their responsibilities to students.
10.3. College may conduct on a contractual basis with foreign corporations and individuals conferences, competitions and festivals with their attraction of funds to carry out these activities.
XI. Management Of the College
11.1. Office of College shall be in accordance with the Law "On education", the Model Regulations on the educational institution of secondary vocational education (secondary vocational school), this Charter and based on the principles of unity of command and self-government.
Forms of self-College are the general meeting of the personnel, the Council of College Teachers Council, and other forms.
11.2. Labor collective made up of all workers' College. The powers of the labor collective college is the General Assembly.
11.3. General Meeting:
- Consider and adopt the Charter of the College, changes and additions made to it;
- Elects the Board of the college, its president and determines their terms;
- Concludes through his representative, the collective agreement;
- Makes long-term plan of the College;
- Makes proposals to the Founder and the Ministry to improve the financial and economic activities of the College;
The general meeting shall carry out its activities through sessions, which are at least 2 times a year and with at least half of the workers' College.
The General Meeting shall be taken by qualified majority (75%) and are binding, subject to compliance with applicable laws.
11.4. Chief elected representative body of government at the College is a College Board (hereafter - the Council), acting pursuant to this Charter and the Statute of the Council of the college.
11.4.1. The Council consists of the Director of the College, representatives of all categories of staff members, students. Chairman of the Board is the director. Other Council members are elected by the general meeting (conference) staff members and representatives of students. The term of office of the Council - 5 years. Early Elections Council are held at the request of not less than half of its members, as well as on-demand director or the decision of more than half of CCP.
11.4.2. The Council consists of 25 members. The basis of representation in the Council of departments and students are determined by the general meeting (conference) staff members and representatives of students.
11.4.3. Representatives of departments and students are elected to the Board or withdrawn from it, unless they voted for more than 50% of those present at a general meeting (conference) staff members and representatives of students with at least 50% on payroll staff members and representatives of students.
11.4.4. Composition of the Board announced the order of the director.
- Forms the structure of the College, except for creating, reorganizing, renaming and liquidation of branches, decide on the establishment, reorganization and liquidation of structural units, join the College in the association of legal entities (unions, associations, foundations) and out of them, creates a situation of structural units;
- The basic directions of professional creative work and the results of its implementation;
- Consider the list of specialties (majors) and forms
secondary vocational programs ¬ Nogo and secondary education;
- Provides scholarships to students of the Russian Federation and the Astrakhan region;
- Consider the annual and perspective plans for development of the College and hear reports on the outcome of financial and economic activities;
- Together with the trade union committee considers disputes between the administration of the College and employees of the College, and is taking steps to resolve them;
- Consider other issues vital to the College
initiative of Council members and departments;
- Takes decisions on all matters of organization of teaching and edu-tive process, professional and creative activities;
- Approves the comprehensive plan of the College;
- Consider the submission to the honorary titles;
- Consider economic and social development of the College;
- Approves the Regulations on the college board ";
- Listen to an annual report to the Director.
11.6. Council's decision to enter into force after its approval by the Director ¬ torus College. In case of disagreement with the decision of the Director of the Council, he shall issue for reconsideration of the Council or decide the self-autonomy of. In case of disagreement with the director of the Council may put the issue before the general meeting (conference) staff members and representatives of student decision of general meeting (conference) staff members and representatives of the students finally, if you voted for him more than 2 / 3 of those present at a general meeting (conference) full-time employees and Representatives of students with at least 50% on payroll staff members and representatives of students.
11.7. Council meetings are held one every six months. Council's decision are considered valid if there are 2 / 3 council members.
11.8. Council meeting, convened by the Director of the College, or at least 2 / 3 of its members.
11.9. By the Council at a branch college may be established an elected representative body of government - the Council of the branch. The election procedure of the activities and powers of the Council of the branch defined by the Statute of the branch.
11.10. The direct management of the College shall, on the basis of one-man, Director, pass an appropriate qualification.
11.11. Director of the College shall be appointed to this position and dismissed from this position by order of the Ministry.
11.12. Competence of directors, its rights and obligations, and responsibilities are defined in the employment contract concluded between the Ministry and in consultation with the Director of Property Relations of.
11.13. Director of the College:
-Develop (in conjunction with economist and accountant) and submits to the Ministry to coordinate the staffing and cost estimates for approval, resolves the problems of financial incentives for employees within the College of available funds;
-Providing the support the College and its staff in all areas as a whole provides a rational forest management and protection of property;
, Represents the College without a warrant in all institutions and organizations, performs the functions defined regulations or assigned to him and Property Relations of the Ministry;
-Estimate and enforces financial discipline;
-Enters into contracts, grant power of attorney, signed the agreement;
-Approve documents regulating the activities of the College (staff job descriptions, work rules);
-Enforces the law in the College, gives orders, instructions, obligatory for all employees of the College and students;
- Concludes employment contracts with employees, as well as agreements with contractors, giving verbal and written instructions, uses incentives and punishments;
- Appoints and dismisses the staff college and created on the basis of the College teams, empower them, determines their specific responsibilities, rights and responsibilities in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation and this Charter;
- Responsible for general management training, educational, industrial and methodical work in the College;
- Monitor the implementation of curricula and programs;
-Consider and adopt, jointly with the Ministry of decisions on changes and amendments in the Charter of the College;
- Is the manager of credit opened with banks in current and other accounts of the College, has a right of first signature at registration financial records of college;
- Disposes of property in the prescribed manner the College;
- Within its jurisdiction to decide other issues of current activities of the College, not within the competence of the Council of College and Property Relations of the Ministry;
-Director of the College shall be responsible to the Ministry of Property Relations of and under the present Charter.
11.14. Other governments College:
11.14.1. Teachers College Board:
- The basic directions of educational activities of the College and resolve issues and problems of organizing the educational process;
- Examines the academic performance of students, sets out dates for academic debts, decides on allocations underachieving students;
- In the Teachers College Board is composed of all teachers and accompanists of the college to the work of the Pedagogical Council may involve parents or legal representatives of students enrolled in the College;
- President of the Pedagogical Council is the Director of the College;
- Board of Education bases its work on the basis of this Charter and the Regulations of the Board of Teacher Training College;
- Pedagogical Council meeting held not less than 1 time in half.
11.14.2. Methodical Council College:
- The basic directions of educational and methodical work of the College and resolve issues and problems of organizing the educational process;
- Examine current issues progress and attendance of students;
- Consider the distribution of the scholarship fund and the procedure for the appointment of scholarships to students;
- Methodical Council of the College of CCP includes the Chairpersons, Chairmen of the PC, deputy directors, head of the office. To work Methodological Council may enlist other teachers and accompanists of the College;
- Chairman of Methodical Council is the Deputy Director for Academic Affairs;
- Methodical Council bases its work on the basis of this statute and the Regulations of the Board of Methodological college ";
- Methodical Council meeting held not less than 1 time in half.
11.14.3. The Governing Body of college
- The basic directions of educational and economic activities of the College;
- Examines the current organizational issues;
- The Administrative Council of the college consists of deputy director, chief accountant, an inspector on the staff, chairpersons of CCP, the Chairmen of the PC. By the Administrative Board may enlist other professionals College;
- Chairman of the Governing Council is the Director of the College;
- The Administrative Council will base its work on the basis of this statute and the Regulations on the Administrative Board of the college ";
- Meetings of the Administrative Council shall meet at least 1 per semester.
11.14. 4. Council of college student leaders:
- The basic directions of educational work and the College decides to current issues and problems of organizing the educational process;
- Examine current issues progress and attendance, behavior of students;
- Examines the organization of educational work in the college dorm, leisure and everyday life of students;
- The Board class teachers college include student leaders, teachers hostel. By the work of the Council of college student leaders may be held by different teachers and accompanists of the college, the parents or legal representatives of students enrolled in the College;
- Chairman of the Board of student leaders is the deputy director on educational work;
- Board of student leaders will base its work on the basis of this statute and the Regulations of the Council of college student leaders "
- Council meeting student leaders held not less than 1 time in half.
11.15. The College can be created and other governments, including the student.
11.16. By the Board of existing governments may be disbanded.
11.17. The College has a trade union organization, headed by an elected trade union committee. This union organization brings together teaching staff, teaching and support staff and other employees of the College.
XII. PROPERTY AND FINANCE COLLEGE
12.1. Sources of property, including funds of the College, are:
- Property assigned to the College for operational management of Property Relations of the established procedure,
- Property acquired through funds obtained as a result of statutory activities;
- Funds coming from the budget of the Astrakhan region;
- Trust funds from the state authorities area;
- Grants and charitable contributions, donations from organizations, institutions and citizens, including and property;
- Income from permissible activities;
- Others are not prohibited by the legislation of the Russian Federation proceeds.
12.2. Property, as reflected in the balance sheet relates to a regional property and reserved for the College for operational management in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation.
Its obligations College meets in cash at its disposal.
With their failure, vicarious liability arises in the manner provided by law.
12.4. College may not alienate or otherwise dispose of the assigned to him or purchased at the expense of funds allocated to the estimated assets, including their own rent it out, send for temporary use.
College property, relating to regional ownership, as well as budget funds can not be the subject of pledge and exchange, sold or made as a contribution to the charter capital of other entities.
12.5. College in respect of property assigned to it shall:
- Use it for its intended purpose to exercise their statutory activities;
- Keep in the prescribed manner accountancy are assigned to the College property, and records of buildings and their parts and the results of the economic use of property in the prescribed manner. Represent Property Relations of the necessary documents to amend the register of state property of the Astrakhan region;
- Report on condition and results of use of property and Property Relations of the Ministry within their competence;
- To prevent deterioration of technical state property assigned to them, except in cases associated with normal wear and tear of the property during the operation;
- To implement the necessary measures to ensure the timely reconstruction and rehabilitation of property at the expense of the College, including depreciation, determined in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation;
- Lead in due course the necessary documentation, certificates of acceptance-transfer all of transfer, reconstruction, restoration and repair of equipment;
- Ensure the safety, indemnify Property Relations of the material damage and losses caused by improper maintenance and storage of property, not to perform any act entailing the deterioration, damage property assigned to them.
12.6. The College has the right to deduct a prescribed manner with the permission of Property Relations of the physically worn out or obsolete equipment.
12.7. Property Relations of the exercise control over the use and preservation of the property transferred to the College. Property Relations of the right to withdraw excess, unused, or used for other purposes and dispose of property at its discretion.
12.8. College to dispose of money obtained by estimates in accordance with their intended purpose.
12.9. The College on the basis of estimates of revenues and expenses to be approved annually by the Ministry.
12.10. Property, including College money is accounted for on a single sheet and used exclusively for its goals, including the logistics operations of the College, providing the social conditions of employees, their salaries.
12.11. Cash received the College of the permissible business activities, income, and acquired through these means the property, after payment of taxes and duties stipulated by the legislation on taxes and fees, taking into full account in the estimates of income and college expenses are recorded on a separate sheet and used to carry out activities under this Charter, including expenditures on wages and other costs related to the functioning of the College as a whole.
12.12. College maintains records of revenues and expenses of its activities.
12.13. Entrepreneurial activity is carried out in accordance with Article 50 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation and Article 161 of the Budget Code of the Russian Federation.
12.14. College of law to intellectual property governed by the laws of the Russian Federation.
XIII. STRUCTURE OF THE COLLEGE
13.1. College with all its constituent structural
units is one of the industrial com ¬ plexes.
13.2. College independently organize its structural sub-division.
13.3. The composition of the College include academic, industrial units and services:
- Conducting and choral;
13.3.2. Subject-cyclic Commission:
- Orchestral stringed instruments;
- Orchestral brass and percussion instruments;
- Tools folk orchestra;
- Vocal Art;
- Choral Conducting;
- Theory of Music;
- Musical variety art.
13.3.3. Subject Committee::
- General education;
- Compulsory piano;
- Chamber Ensemble;
- Accompanists training.
13.3.4. Experimental Music Center
13.3.5. Music classes
13.3.6. Sector pedagogical practice
13.3.7. Obscheesteticheskogo group of children
13.3.8. Preparatory courses
13.3.9. Znamensky Branch Astrakhan College of Music
- Concert Hall;
- Music library;
- Workshop on the repair of musical instruments;
- Medical Clinic;
- Psychological Service.
13/03/1911. Government administrative departments:
- The administrative part of it;
- Training of;
- Human Resources;
- The economic part of it;
- Humanitarian and socio-economic disciplines;
- Russian language and culture of speech;
- World culture;
- Foreign language;
- Mathematics and Computer Science;
- Music-theoretical subjects;
- Music literature
13.4. Legal status of structural divisions of the College is determined by the present Charter and official instructions, approved ¬ GOVERNMENTAL director.
XIV. REPORTING AND MONITORING
14.1. College has the operational and accounting, statistical reporting their results on forms established by the state statistics.
14.2. Control, verification of financial and economic activities carried out by specially authorized bodies within their competence, in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation, as well as by the decision of the Ministry of Property Relations of and.
14.3. For the distortion of the facts accounting college's responsibility in accordance with applicable law.
14.4. College is obliged to provide public authorities, including the Property Relations of the Ministry and requested by the information and documents.
XV. REORGANIZATION AND LIQUIDATION OF THE COLLEGE
15.1. College may be liquidated or reorganized in the cases and manner prescribed by applicable law.
15.2. In the case of liquidation of the remaining after satisfaction of creditors' property of the College, including those received in a separate order, is transmitted to the government of Astrakhan region.
15.3. Upon liquidation or reorganization of the College terminated employees are guaranteed their rights and interests in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation.
15.4. Upon liquidation or reorganization of the College of all documents (administrative, financial, economic, personnel, and others) are transmitted in the order established by legislation of the Russian Federation.
IX. HOW TO MAKE CHANGES AND ADDITIONS TO THIS CHARTER
16.1. Changes and additions to this Constitution shall be approved by the Ministry and shall be registered in the prescribed manner.
16.2. Administration of the College, employees of the College may initiate changes and amendments to this Charter.
Decisions on amendments to this Charter adopted by the General Meeting of the labor collective's College.
XVII. ENTRY INTO FORCE OF THE CHARTER OF THE COLLEGE.
17.1. This Charter shall enter into force upon registration.
17.2. Changes and additions to the present Charter shall come into force upon their registration.
XVIII. LIST OF LOCAL acts regulating the activities of the College
18.1. The College regulated by the following local acts:
18.1.1. Orders and directives of the Director's College;
18.1.2. The Board of the college;
18.1.3. Provisions on:
- College Board;
- Pedagogical College Board;
- Methodical Council of the college;
- Governing Body of college;
- Board of student leaders;
- Subject-cycle and subject committees;
- Admissions Committee
- Appeals Committee;
- Current control;
- Final evaluation of graduates;
- Intermediate certification;
- Provide fellowship and other forms of material support to students;
- Student residences;
- Bonuses and material encouragement of workers;
- The procedure for establishing co-payments and allowances to employees;
- Professional practice;
- Translated from the budget to pay tuition;
- Transfer and restoration of students;
- Live performances;
- Library collections;
- Music library.
- Admission to college;
- Internal regulations;
- Living in a college dorm;
- Paid services.
18.1.5. Other local acts of the College, the instructions, including officers, not inconsistent with this Constitution and legislation of the Russian Federation.